Hello! My name is Leeyee Lim and I’m a Malaysian writer and copy editor. Although I used to keep a personal blog here, I no longer update it. But if you’d like to read some of my old posts, I’d start with these:
- What will our generation leave behind
- In which I participate in Nanowrimo and despair of my fate as a writer
- What you gonna fight for, who you gonna die for
- Blog as if no one is watching
- How to beat the mean reds
- My favorite Chinese phrase
- Why do you write?
- Dear world, guard thy young for they are lost
- Why it’s more important to be original than to be new
My writing has appeared in The Drum Literary Magazine, Persephone and HelloGiggles. As a writer and reader, I appreciate a good story — fiction or non-fiction — told in a plain, clear, entertaining way.
I feel compelled to tell you that I, and my website, are a work in progress.