6 Awesome Online Magazines You Should Be Reading
Posted on January 4th, 2012
1. The Women’s Focus Eclectic Magazine: Persephone Magazine
Read this if you’re female, between the ages 18-100 and love having a place where you can find smart, insightful and funny content ranging from commentary about women’s rights in Egypt to how to make the best caramelized onions ever. Disclaimer: I contribute to this magazine from time to time.
2. The Magazine That Talks Like Your Best Friend: HelloGiggles.com
Read this if you’ve had a long day at work and your boss yelled at you and the coffee machine broke down and your best friend is about a million miles away. With stuff like illustrated tweets and open letters galore, who could help but smile?
3. The Arts and Culture Magazine: The Morning News
4. The Gen-Y Magazine: Thought Catalog
5. The Book Geek’s Magazine: The Millions
6. The Cultural Curator Magazine: Brain Pickings
Read this if you are a classic scanner and love discovering new stuff to get interested in and obsessed with. It’s also great if you’re particularly fond of list posts.